In these uncertain times, I wanted to reach out to you personally about what we are doing here at Fabiola Condo Hotel to support you and your travel plans. As the situation around the new coronavirus (COVID-19) continues to evolve, we are doing everything we can to ensure your travel safety and provide maximum flexibility.
As it has always been, the safety and security of our guests and team members remains our highest priority. We take great pride in maintaining the highest standards of cleanliness and hygiene. In response to the coronavirus, we have taken additional measures developed in consultation with global and local public health authorities (including the WHO and SSA - Mexican Health Department) to make our cleaning and hygiene protocols even more rigorous:
- Our hotel teams are receiving ongoing briefings and enhanced operating protocols.
- We have increased the frequency of cleaning our public areas
- We have increased the deployment of antibacterial hand sanitizers.
We remain committed to offering you flexible booking options. Given these unique circumstances we are making additional adjustments to our individual booking policies to give you extra peace of mind:
- Government Restrictions. In regions affected by government-issued travel restrictions, we will continue to waive change fees.
- Existing Reservations. All reservations – even those described as “Non-Refundable" that are scheduled for arrival before April 30, 2020, can be changed at no charge up to 24 hours before your scheduled arrival. You can rescheduled your stay until December 23rd 2020.
- New Reservations. Any reservation you make – even those described as “Non-Refundable” that are booked between today and April 30, 2020, for any future arrival date, can be changed at no charge up to 24 hours before your scheduled arrival.
If you need to adjust reservations made via the our website, e-mail or WhatsApp, please contact our Front Desk team. If you need to adjust reservations made through another travel site, please contact them for assistance.
At Fabiola Condo Hotel, we believe it is in challenging times like these that the power of hospitality is needed most of all. Whether you are traveling now or in the future, our team members are ready to welcome you with the hospitality you’ve come to expect.